*********************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************************************************

Monday, July 27, 2009

Initiations

Initiation
Initiation,
originally uploaded by Dr. Nidhi Marathe.


Step by step you showed me the way,
Never did you struggle nor did I fear.
The strength that you passed over
Always leading the way to wisdom.

Years went by and life carried over
Many years thick and thin, in line,
Neither did you oblige me to live
Yet you lead the way, each time.

Passed over many hindrance in life,
Stressed out with no solutions ever,
A hand always touched from behind,
Assured me to go ahead with live.

Deepwater’s never gives me no fear,
Tall mountains give me courage to climb
Hazards’ in life makes me crave for more
I look back into your eyes for positive light.


The light that leads me with courage
Never allowed me down, not one step,
Always pointed 'believe in yourself"
Nothing will stop u from success.

13 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I like these lines most:
Hazards’ in life makes me crave for more
Yet i look back into your eyes, positive light.

This is the poem of courage;
this is the poem of those
who always remain ready to face
the challenges their life
put before them.

Nidhi Marathe said...

Nice poem...

Preeti Shenoy said...

Such support is what everyone strives for but very few are fortunate to receive.
Cheers
preeti

Swatantra said...

very inspiring post!! Great writing!!

Sapna Anu B.George said...

Thanks Naval,your words really inspiriing,Thanks Dr.Nidhi,for letting me use your photographs. Preethi,some of us are really unfortunate,yet we have no choice but to live and survive too, Thanks Swatantra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,quite simply beautiful!
The best from your pen so far.
Anoni

Sapna Anu B.George said...

This whole concept of 'Anoni' is not at all a good,not good for you and not good for me..anyhow,thanks for such wonderful words.

Anonymous said...

Sapna

Agree.
But it's only compliments or constructive criticisms, nothing malicious or rude or obscene.
So it's not bad for you-whether it's good for you, it depends on how you respond to constructive criticisms.

Anoni

Sapna Anu B.George said...

I do agree,we have had our share of argument before also about how good and bad is being an Anoni' right???

Anonymous said...

Hey Koyal of Kottayam, Maina of Muscat
why waste all that creative energy on a poor Anoni?chodo naa,please!

Sapna Anu B.George said...

If you know how to vibe with me from Kottayam to Muscat,then you must also know,i will not leave it like this!!i will find out who you are and i will come after you.No matter what,might take me years, but i will.Positive,yes,thanks for the words and encouragement.I really appreciate it,but at this juncture of life i do not need any more surprises in life,as i have taken enough of them and still trying to come to terms with it.

Anonymous said...

Ouch,that was a strong response and that too from a sensitive soul.
Did I touch a raw nerve there?!Sapna,relax,I have no ulterior motives either.
Too old to spring surprises on friends!

Anoni

Sapna Anu B.George said...

If you take up the shield of age and maturity,then being annoymous does not go,hand in hand with the face that you intend to hide behind.Sensitive,yes,i am and had been ever since i can remember and relationship and friendship is 2, very strong pillers i lean on in life,mostly.So far they never gave away.Stood behing with the strongest bond and support.